The audience will be web professionals; end users and home users wishing to create effective Internet or intranet sites quickly and easily; Macromedia Flash 8 developers using Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 to create web pages; individuals wishing to obtain the Dreamweaver 8 Developer certification
Creating Interactive Web Pages in Dreamweaver 8
- recognize how to create a form in Dreamweaver 8.
- recognize how to add objects to a form.
- recognize how to process form data.
- build a form in Dreamweaver 8.
- recognize how to create and edit behaviors.
- recognize how to add rollovers.
- add behaviors to a page in a given scenario.
- recognize how to add a jump menu to your page.
- recognize how to use layers.
- create and hide layers in a given scenario.