Sandra Burns, serving Chicagoland and Phoenix areas
Title: Sr. Partner, Sr. Trainer, Sr. Consultant, Online Expert, Technical Editor, Photographer
Trains in or *Certified in:
- Creative Suite/Cloud: InDesign, PhotoShop, *Illustrator, Acrobat, etc.
- Technical Communications Suite/Cloud: *FrameMaker, Captivate, etc.
- Member: National Association of PhotoShop Professionals
- Member: Microsoft Developer Network
- Member: Phoenix Chamber of Commerce
- Member: Scottsdale Chamber of Commerce
- Member/Partner: Power Networking
- Member of Women’s Executive Registry
- National Association of Professional Women
- Certificate: Industrial Sales Management and Development
- AAS Merchandising
- AAS Graphic Design
- BA Liberal Arts/Intl. Marketing/Intl. Business concentration
- State of Arizona, Maricopa County Teaching Certificate
- University of San Diego, Adjunct Professor
Trainer Background for: Sandra Burns
- GlobalOrg Founder/Consultant/Trainer/Technical Editor/Imagineer
- Presenter/Exhibitor for Adobe Systems,
- Microcomputers in Education 2003-2004
- Adjunct Prof. Maricopa Community Colleges
- GlobalOrg students received College Credit via agreement with:
- University of San Diego
- Gateway Community College
Work at Adobe Systems:
- Application Engineer: Supported Major Accounts in 5 states.
- MSR: Coordinated and presented Adobe products at events, trade shows, and to clients throughout the U.S.
Misc. Computer Related work:
- GlobalMarketing: Founder, Consultant, Web Development
- Xerox Corporation: Account Manager in Agent Program, Color Specialist
- NetworkLand :V.P./Director of Marketing: Assisted growth from 1 dealer to 200 dealers in 20 months. Designed and coordinated all print & radio.
- Creative Communications Ad Agency–Print
- WCCQ 93.4 FM — Radio
- Rowe & Associates–Print
- Chris Kutt & Co.–Print, Radio and TV
- J.C. Penney District/Merchandising
- Designed/Published: Coupon Magazine
Misc. Published Work: