Online training is a valuable and cost-effective method for continuous educationand overall productivity enhancement that provides employees with well-rounded individuals and motivated employees dedicated to building the business. (See Training is Virtually a Mouse Click Away for an overview.)The benefits are astounding but here are eight key points to consider:
1. Convenient – As employees struggle to balance the demands ofwork and home, e-Learning allows them to learn from work, home and on the road.
2. Relevant – Since course content includes the most current topics, e-Learning ensures training is applicable to a person’s career path.
3. Immediate – Delivery over the Internet enables e-Learning to begin with just a few mouse clicks.
4. Affordable – Cost savings is a key attraction as corporations save between 50-70% due to elimination of travel expenses according to Training Magazine.
5. Fun – By providing a captivating interactive environment with dynamic content, e-Learning not only effectively keeps people up-to-date, but interested as well.
6. Easy to Use – Open an Internet browser and employees are up and running quickly.
7. ROI to the Max – Affordable online training can be up to 93% cheaper than instructor-led courses.
8. Self Directed and Convenient – Employees to learn at their own pace and maintain control of learning “where, when and how” with unlimited access 24/7.