WHAT ARE THE EDDIE AND OZZIE AWARDS?
• The largest awards competition in magazine publishing.
• The Eddies recognize editorial excellence; the Ozzies recognize excellence in magazine design.
• The only competition for ALL magazines.
• Powered by FOLIO: magazine, the leading publication for magazine professionals.
• A prestigious designation bestowed to only the best magazine editorial and creative teams.
October 6, 2010- St. George, UT – ComputED Gazette announced the winners of their 15th Annual Education Software Review Awards (EDDIE Awards) and LearnKey was announced as the recipient of two EDDIE awards in the Post Secondary category. LearnKey won awards for Online Integrated Design Course for their Photoshop CS4 training course…
The EDDIE Awards focus on inventive programs and websites that supplement classroom curriculum. These programs are aimed at improving educator efficiency while giving parents and educators the technology to promote educational quality. Some of the areas measured were academic content, potential for classroom use, technical value, subject approach and management systems. The winners were chosen from the titles that were submitted by publishers around the world.
LearnKey’s Photoshop CS4 course is filmed with expert Sandra Burns and aimed at helping individuals pass the ACE Program exam for Photoshop CS4 (9A0-094) by training on the exam objectives. This course also teaches students how to use various tools in Photoshop CS4 to enhance images and learn how to navigate the program with ease.